Metal Whiskey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Whiskey

METAL WHISKEY; A Steampunk Saloon RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Plan; in action

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

The Plan; in action Empty
PostSubject: The Plan; in action   The Plan; in action Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:11 pm

Priest wanted to kill him but he knew full well that he couldn't. It was driving him crazy, all of Cains thoughts and actions. He saw and heard everything. Once was enough and the second time nearly made him mad. He wanted to know what Cain really wanted with her. The real her. While Cain was busy he entered his study. A collection of old useless things were piled everywhere. In a glass case on his desk were the gems. Beside them a book. He had to do this fast if he was going to. He flipped the book and began reading. He felt his heart fall into his stomach. A maids footsteps were heard from the hall and so he placed the book back right where it was and left quietly when she turned in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
http://metalwhiskey.omgforum.net
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Plan; in action   The Plan; in action Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:26 am

Kartik came back after his meeting with Cain and he began to work he felt bad for what he was doing but there was no other choice, he was a demon and this was all he could think of to do to get rid of the asshole and have Torri all for himself. He couldn't help but smirk at the fact that it was going to go very smoothly and that he wouldn't get blamed.

-----------------------------------------

Tom was beyond pissed that his sister was just randomly fucking the one she swore to kill and told him who she really was was just stupid he couldn't help but feel so much anger at her that he wanted to kill something or more likely someone he wanted to kill the fucker that screwed with his sister and who was now actually screwing her and he wanted to kill Kartik for even exsisiting and basically having torri as his sex toy. He needed some air so he left first.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Plan; in action   The Plan; in action Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:35 am

Torri didnt know what was going on anymore. She felt like she was being used by everyone but poor Thorn. She was worried about this plan and wished she could switch places with her so less people would be hurt. Cooking the food and serving it was not helping her forget anything. At least she wasn't a slave, and at this rate the job would get done fast. She had to see if Thorn still wanted to go through with it. She didn't like doubting her but it was becoming hard to not.
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Plan; in action   The Plan; in action Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:56 am

after Cain had finished with her and left her she walked fast to the garden she wanted nothing better to do then to burn away his touch. Even though his touch was like fire and ice on her skin and he made her feel weak in the knees she felt disgusting and shameful afterwards. Sh esat near the roses trying not to cry. How this get so fucked up. I was supposed to just get ing pretend to be a singer get info and then kill.Now im a sex toy for two fucking vamps and one is Priest.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Plan; in action   The Plan; in action Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:09 am

He wasn't trying to find her. He was trying to stop his mind. Images of how to kill Cain were the most powerful thoughts he had. His wife stopped him in the hall. "You look happy as ever. What have you been up to?" Her voice was snide and looking at her reminded him of Cain. He had never laid a finger on her but he was really debating it now. "Leave me alone Jules." She raised an eyebrow. "I am your wife, I should be more important to you than your whore." He took his hand and held her throat. She looked at him scared for a second and then a smirk raised on her face. "Don't tell me this has to do with love. Is it her, the girl you never talk about is she here?" He felt fear creep its way back into his life. "No, I just can't stand you sleeping with Neil anymore." He was lying but she couldn't know the truth. "So this face your making is for me?" She looked touched but still cocky. "Then prove it." She lowered his hand from her throat and kissed him. He wanted to vomit but he had to. For the first time in years he had to sleep with his wife.
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Plan; in action   The Plan; in action Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:51 am

kartik saw that torri looked conflicted as she left the ballroom too. He didn't understand why everyone was deciding to take a break now but he decided to see what he could find in a palace this big.

------------------

Tom was walking fast trying hard not to kill every vampire and demon that passed him. He went straight to the closest bar and decided getting drunk then fighting would be a great idea since his movements and everything was cut in half while he was drunk.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Plan; in action   The Plan; in action Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:04 pm

(Believe or not I'm using my phone)

Tori had been looking everywhere for Thorn. She was just about to give up and get a drink when through a window she saw her in the garden. She looked distraught. Something began to tick inside her. She took off in a flash racing down corridors and stairways till she made it o the garden. The ticking stopped and she began to move sowly. She didn't want to scare the poor girl anymore than she already had. "Thorn? Are you alright?....he didn't hurt you did he?" Hervoice was quite and shaky. Thorn was always so strong and it brke her heart to see her this way. She really felt like her older sister and wanted to kill cain for touching her. And don't get her started on Priest.
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Plan; in action   The Plan; in action Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:38 am

She turned her head to the sound of Torri's voice. She was about to cry but she stood instead and said, "I'll be fine, I...I just feel so dirty and i don't know how to get ride of this feeling. She stumbled over to her and hugged her tight feeling the tears tear from her eyes and cascade down her face. "Please don't tell anyone that i have cried over this stupid mission." she begged not wanting anyone else but torri to know her true weakness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Plan; in action   The Plan; in action Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Plan; in action
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Whiskey :: Now :: The Story-
Jump to: