Metal Whiskey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Whiskey

METAL WHISKEY; A Steampunk Saloon RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

The Return - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:28 pm

Priest woke up to his wife. Her long black hair spread acrosss half the bed. Her asian eyes glaring at him already. "Good morning Julia." He was being an asshole as usual and she knew it. They hated each other. She wanted someone she could tame and he was not tamable. She was more beautiful than anything he had ever seen and that disgusted him to no end. Her beauty was artificial and demonic. He thought of Thorn, her raw empowering look, thats what he was attracted to. Sure they had sex but he was convenced she was imagining someone else just as much as she was. He stood to get dressed and saw in the mirrior that nothing had changed. His hair the same, his body and his eyes. He hated the mirrior. Julia got off the bed and wrapped her arms around his stomach. She was to short to reach his kneck unless she was on her tip toes. "When will you forget her?" She sounded sad, he knew better. "When you get a soul." She scowled at him and began throwing things across the room with her mind. Then she left. He walked to the window and wondered what Thorn was doing at the time. The eiffel tower looked so far away and yet it was the only thing that reminded him where he was.
Back to top Go down
http://metalwhiskey.omgforum.net
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:53 pm

Kartik awoke this morning feeling sense of unease. Something told him that Thorn was going to get in trouble. he rolled over on his side and shrugged it off the huntress was always getting in trouble and when he gets sent to fetch she is already sitting on top of the corpse drinking ,draining, or smoking. He decided to get up since he could feel the apartment was empty. He dressed and went to the kitchen, grabbed a beer, and headed out to play spy for his angel and her friend. As he walked to where the demons and vampires gossiped in shadow the only thing they have ever been talking about was Priest and the rocky relationship he had with his sweet wife. Kartik had to smirk as he thought, well at least he is miserable as she wanted him to be before she killed him. Then he over heard a demon and a vampire discussing their plan to raid a small part of the rich side of town. "Well now cant have that." he whispered in Arabic in hopes of not being understood. He used Torri's goggle camera to snap a quick picture with a small tap of the button on side of them.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:40 pm

She had just finished a weapon for Thorn and a few others she was going to sell. She wrapped them up and began taking them to a nearby weaponry. Her weapons were only to be sold to people with license but she was farely certain that one or two had been sold to a villian or two. She made sure she knew the make and model of every weapon she made, so she always know how to take it apart if it fell into the wrong hands. She wore a dress now, one that Kartik had probably stolen for her. It was made of red silk from china. She loved it there. She left her hair in its ponytail and hurried into the shop. There were a few unfamiliar characters shopping at the time so she moved pass them to the dealer. He recognized her immediately. "Bonjour monsieur. I have some weapons for you." She gave the old man a big smile.
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Thorn fleeted through the streets going in and out of her usual places to ask for a job but it seem only a few had easy jobs to do. so she just listened to music on her earphones and danced through the streets, thinking man if i knew today was take it was day i would have stayed at home. She decided to go to the rich part of town just to see if any of the families needed help with retrieving or killing something.

song she is listening to : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CUyWJ7UINM&feature=BFa&list=PLE735AD579816FCE3&lf=plpp_play_all&shuffle=999833
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Julia : http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=asian%20girl&order=9&offset=120#/d37n00f

On their way down the stairs she realized he was wearing his street clothes. "Your not eating again? Don't tell me your going running with Neil again." He was already at the door. He looked over his shoulder "Why would i have to tell you something you already know?" He shut the door before she could start yelling again. He made it to a park where Neil had been waiting. Neil was Priests servant and only friend. He was turned by Cain only one year before him and shared his love of not being near Cain. Neil gave him a nod and they looked around for their route. Priest chose this time, He chose to go to the poor side of town, they could find a bar when they got tired. "South." And with that they began to freerun. Both had their own music they listen to as they ran over rooftops and flipped from great hights. his was angry. But when he ran he was free again. Even for a small while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWByCcxXBkw
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Kartik decided it was time to go find the angel again. He walked out of the seedy bar when two huge shadows passed over him he looked up and sore he saw Priest, but that was impossible considering he was supposed to be locked up in the palace with his new ball and chain. So he shook his head and decided to ignore it. "Must be from listening to all those damn rumors." /he said to himself as he walked towards the weapons store.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:15 pm

She was filling out paperwork for the weapons registration when she got this strange feeling that she missed something. She shook it off and took the papers to the manager. He handed her a fat stack of bills and she placed them in her bag. "Merci, Monsieur." When she turned around she saw Kartik probably trying to surprise her.
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:21 pm

she felt as if someone she knew had passed her but when she looked around she was alone on the clean street of rich side. she shrugged turned her music back on and danced her way to the park to see if there were any children with mommies and daddies to pay her to dance and sing. Once there she went to the sparkling fountain put the music down and cranked it high enough to alert almost the entire park. she began to sway and dance in a chaotic way with the music and sing at he top of her lungs.

song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM&feature=BFa&list=PLE735AD579816FCE3&lf=plpp_play_all&shuffle=999833
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:57 pm

He felt like he was flying. Once they reached downtown he looked for a bar. The cheaper the better. They were standing infront of an old hotel that made him move a bit inside. Something is...was there and then he was interrupted by Neil tapping him on the shoulder. "Oye ders a place righ 'cross de street." Priest smiled at Neil, his Irish accent was his tell. He only allowed himself to use it when he was far from the mansion and he was ready to cause a little trouble. They entered the bar and priest forgot all about the hotel.
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:04 pm

kartik was about to grab her when she turned so suddenly. He learned a long time ago not to force her love anymore but that didn't mean he couldn't try. "Ello my lady are we ready to find the runaway and get a few drinks before the "show"?" he asked bowing and putting a code word on what they really did during the night. To kartik i t was a show with acrobatics and daring fights and dances. It was fun being back up for the huntress. And for some reason he was really hyper about this one.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:12 pm

She gave him a huge grin. She loved their nights doing "shows" and he was getting good at pleasing her. She kissed him and began running to the door. She was going to change first. She jumped into a restroom, changed and shoved her clothes into the bag and found Kartik again. Lets go get her.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=street+clothes#/d3jkga5
minus mask
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:23 pm

After she made some money she saw it was starting to get dark she grabbed her stuff and ran like hell back to cheap side. She ran straight in to a bathroom and changed into her outfit. When she stepped outside she sent a mental message to them to meet at their usual bar. The she hauled ass jumping and shouting like a mad woman as she ran to slide into the bar. She yelled over the noise to max the bartender, "The usual Max, cause we are going to have fun again tonight!" she jumped on the table and jumped on to the bar so she could get her drinks for her and her friends.

hunting outfit: http://steampunk-beauties.tumblr.com/post/3202479415/steampunk-baroness-submitted-by-aleta
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Priest had been dancing with Neil on the floor. Drink in hand. then he heard a voice that ripped his heart out. He looked toward the bar. It didn't look like her but she was definitely acting like her. "Neil. Glamour me." He looked at Neil with every seriousness he had for being in such a good mood. "Fine go had whatever freaky fun you want, Marious. " They held each others forearms and Priests appearence was altered. Hair was brown and his eyes blue again. his muscle lessened a bit. He ran to find his potential killer.
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Kartik shivered as the message went through his mind like a wind howling. "I hate when she does that shit." he said shrugging on his brown trench. "Well lets go no doubt she is already causing trouble for max." He said heading for the bar. On the way he said "Now about that kiss do i get another before we drag her to go have some real fun?" His eyes sparkled mischievously like twinkling stars.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:00 pm

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Your so needy are all girls like this?" She gave him a kiss and then rushed into the bar. She looked for Thorn. "Oi, Shrimp. where are you?" It was pretty packed now and pushing through was taking sometime.
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:10 pm

She stood on the bar,"I'm not a shrimp tech gal if your not nice i wont give you your drink." She hopped over the bar and a few tables to set down the drinks in front of her friends. "Alright give me the...."she trailed off cause off in the distance she saw a man from her past pushing past people. Priest , but it couldn't be he was older and looked human. "Hold that thought i need to go see something. She crouched shimmied and stalked around people trying to get a better look at the guy whose very looks mocked her sanity.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Priest had lost her. She met with her friends and then slipped away. He turned around and tried to find her. When one turn set him up to see her perfectly. He smiled innocently and scratched the back of his head and then waved. He walked up to her. "I was going to offer to buy you a drink and then you disapeared." He was all grins until she was looking at him funny. "Right sorry, Im Demetrie." He held his hand out to shake hers.
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Kartik was about to go into what he had over heard earlier today when she took off.That was the only thing he didn't like she was such a cat that the slightest trouble made her run off after it. When he followed her movements to see where she was headed he saw and nearly spit out his drink he coughed and nudged Torri to look at what he was seeing. He wasn't sure what it was, either it was doppelganger or something glamored but from this distance he couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Her heart skipped a beat. That couldn't be him, in the poorer side of town, looking like he should and approaching her like nothing happened. Yep that was enough to convince her. "He looks so much like him. She is going to fall for him i bet. " She laughed a bit. The big gulp of her drink she took while stuck looking at him was getting into her head. She smiled at him. "Oh, relax. He is smarter than that."
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:40 pm

She took it hesitantly saying, "They call me Mira. nice to meet you." She still wasn't sure about this guy the resemblance was way to scary. "And may i ask why you would want to buy a complete stranger a drink?" she asked still being a little on guard with this guy. He wouldn't be dumb to come here and talk to me all in one night. she thought smirking a bit at how silly she was being.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:52 pm

He smiled shyly. "Um, usually its because he likes the way she looks and he wants to get her in the sack but...I dunno, you look like someone i could runaway with." He was treating it like he was just meeting her. It was obviously her, she had grown up well. She was the same age as him and this would be his last chance to be with her. Even if only for tonight. "Why, dont people normally buy you drinks?"
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:58 pm

Kartk was unsure but decided to leave it to her to fend for herself tonight. He turned to torri and said "Well we have a choice, we can either get a late start with the hunt or we can let miss kitty over there have fun and hunt on our own for once." he smirked wanting her to pick the last one, so they could have some time together.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:05 am

She turned to him like he had cursed. "Are you kidding me i wanna see how this turns out. If it seems to be going well then we can leave." She finished her drink and began wishing Tom were there. How silly could she be. He was probably married with little kids running around. Kissing her and teasing her. "Hey Kartik, think we could visit home before we try to kill this asshole, one last time. I miss my sister." She was still watching Thorn and Mr. look-a-like.
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:23 am

she shook her head, "Nope then again its usually just me and my friends and besides men usually know to keep clear of me, especially after i broke a mans arm for trying to grope my ass." she said smiling up at him. Maybe if i can scare this man away i wont think of him as Priest. she giggled internally remembering the news that him and his wife wanted to rip each others throats out.Maybe she will do the job for me then i can take a break and relax on a beach or something. Yea right she wanted to see him suffer to much to let some rich bitch beat her to that punch. "So where are you from anyway? you obviously aren't parisian and i have never seen you in this bar before." she wanted to know more about the man trying to get on her good side.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:36 am

He had been sipping on a beer and when she mentioned breaking an arm he lifted his other hand to show her he wouldnt dare. When she smiled he smiled. "I'm not really from anywhere. I travel and I try not to worry about my past so much as my future. " He was looking in her eyes. "Im a performer, how about you? What do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Whiskey :: Now :: The Story-
Jump to: