Metal Whiskey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Whiskey

METAL WHISKEY; A Steampunk Saloon RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

The Return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:02 pm

He liked the look in her eye but it quickly vanished. She was snide, he almost couldn't take it. She was so close. At the remark of a kiss he actually considered it and then let her go. "Last thing i need is rabies from a hell cat. Lord knows where you have been. He was walking away and turned back to give a canine smirk back at her. When did he become this flirtatious hunter who competes with hot chicks. That girls brother was going to kill him. 'Oh....Shit....' he had completely forgot about her brother. He more than anyone knew the damage a brothers wrath could be. He was going to regret shaking that girls hand. Now more than ever did he hate his gambling.
Back to top Go down
http://metalwhiskey.omgforum.net
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:11 pm

he shook his head when he saw that it was the brat and a few toys. Damn and here i thought i found something that sucks. "No I didn't mean ... I was looking for that damn sister of mine she ran of again and when i heard music i thought it was her sorry to have disrupted what ever toys you were playing with." he said mockingly bowing to her. He turned to leave when he thought about her reaction to him entering. "You are inventing aren't you?" he asked stepping back in and looking at her toys. "That so cute so what mechanical dolls are you making tonight?" he asked in a condescending tone as to not let on that a few of the inventions picked his interest.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:49 pm

"These ARE NOT TOYS" She snatches the crop enhancer from in front of him. A golden scarab beetle filled with gears crawls over her shoulder and speaks in a British animatronic tone. "You really shouldn't yell Vitta, he isn't deaf just curious. She brushes the bug off her shoulder "Not now Simon." it flys in the air a moment before landing. "Well aren't you worked up" Simon says astonished. Tori watches the bartender closely making sure he wont step on anything. 'If only spike the carnivorous plant were full grown.' her thoughts were on edge. He now had the power to wreck the only thing she loved. "Don't you have a sister to find? Instead of playing with my toys?" She was all venom.
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:03 pm

That comment riled her slightly "I do not have rabies you mongrel wretch," She called after him before turning to head for her house and hopefully a sleeping brother. Dear lord please let me win this bet just this once and i promise i wont kill any of the bounties even if i want to. So please please let me prove my worth to him. She blinked and stopped walking dear Kami scratch that last bit i just want out. She continued to walk hugging her trench closed against the cold night. Unconsciously she kept flexing the hand he touched.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:25 pm

'She doesnt like being called deseased, got it.' He stored that in his mind for later. He walked home in the dusk the wind blew up. On the way he wondered how hard it would be to wrangle her out of that leather. He shook it out of his head. Tomorow he would attempt talking to her brother, the more he could know about her the easier it would be to beat her. Let the games begin.

(sry kinda short)
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:53 pm

"What kind of contraption are you," Thomas asked eying Simon with interest and ignoring the venom in her voice. It seems intelligent she must be a greater inventor then the old man that's something to remember. "Well sorry to interrupt but she is right i do need to go find that annoying brat of sister that likes to run off when ever and where ever she feels like." he said looking out the door. "At least you don't run away your a very obedient inventing brat." he whispered hoping she didn't hear the semi compliment. "Have good night madame." he said leaving feeling suffocated and upset. One brat gives me problems the other yells damn my life is going to hell in a hand basket fast.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:12 pm

She watched him look at Simon. She was getting nervous, he wouldn't be that dumb to go to her father about this would he. She felt like she was going to have to beg very soon in her life. She had to get something on him. Maybe find his sister? He spoke to simon like the he was smarter than her. SHE invented him, that was bull. When he left she turn to glare at Simon. "You could have helped me!" he blinked at her. "Thats what i was trying to do till you raised your voice at me. He really gets under your skin doesn't he?" She packed everything up and slid it under the floor boards, ignoring Simon. "Well i think he is rather intelligent looking." She glared at this remark. "Simon, do you want to stay in the dusty old house?" He flew to her shoulder. "What a dumb, idiotic, ignorant looking male." A small metalic smile spread across Simons face. "Thats what i thought." She blew the last candle out and stuck back to her house and to her bed.
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:36 pm

The morning sun woke her up with a glaring brightness i thought i closed those curtains. she thought sitting up in the bed she got up and dressed for the day she donned a pink dress with flowers on the skirt and grabbed the matching bonnet. she ran down the stairs to see her brother already eating breakfast and a plate laid out for her. this never meant good means he was mad and wanted revenge. "OK so what did i do now,"She asked sitting down at the table and nibbling on some toast. He looked at her then set his fork and knife down, he put a napkin to his mouth then asked "Where were you last night after you left the saloon?" She nearly chocked damn he wasn't supposed to know she was missing. "I went for a walk to clear my head of all the alcohol that was in the air." He looked at her long and hard then said,"Fine, but you are working at the saloon from now on." Shit well there goes my plans for tonight. They left and went straight to the saloon. Once her brother told the other girls about his sister working there they grabbed her and put her in a short pink skirt and a white corset top with of the shoulder straps and a matching pink hat with a feather in it. "I'm not coming out "she yelled. "Oh yes you are Mera go get her." "Yes sir." She came into the back "Please come out you look beautiful plus if any guy hits on you ill help hit him." Mera said trying to coax the new girl out. Katheren looked in the mirror and was about to walk out resigned when Mera stopped her. "Here you go this makes you even more pretty" she said putting lipstick eyeshadow and perfume on her. My life officially sucks. Katheren thought coming out of the back to begin her shift.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:59 pm

Priest rolled in his bed dead asleep and dreaming. A cat woman taunted him. A sudden kick in his abs woke him. After a surprised gasp he stood. "Damn Mera, was that really necessarily?" His sister looked at him with a sly smirk. He had taught her too well. If things ever got real bad he could always as Mera to help him with the competition....NOPE, that would be too embarrassing. He could hear her cackle now, "need your sister to fight your battles?". "Nope." he said allowed ending his thoughts on the subject. "Nope what?" Mera was wearing a long coat to hide her trampy clothes. "Nothing, im going to help the guys in the back stock up the liquor boxes and barrels for some spare cash. Meet you inside after." She shrugged and went inside to help in the makeover project.
Priest made his way to the back where the Irishman tossed barrel after barrel and case after case to each other in a line into the bar. He didn't get much for it but he figure if he helped today and went in for the free drink that came with it he could talk to the thorns brother. He lay his duster on the top of some old boxes and joined in the manual labor. When they finished sweat shined over his exposed arms and face. He grabbed his duster and headed inside with everyone else. Upon entering he heard a chorus of hoots and hollers. Ignoring the chaos he head to the bar. When he got the best spot to talk to tom he looked passed the crowd to see what the chaos was about.
His brain shut off....was...was that the feline? He definitely needed a drink before he began showing some kind of interest in her. "Hey, Tom can ya get me a beer?"
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:07 am

tom looked at priest slightly worried slightly distrusting. He never trusted the man very much but he was a good worker and he an excellent patron and he was worried cause not much surprised much less put this man into a mood to look away fast. "Sure Priest see something that caught your eye?" Tom asked looking to where Priest had earlier glanced at his sister who was looking mortified guess she could surprise even the strongest beats of men. He handed him his drink and continued to serve and clean glasses.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:31 am

She had woken up early, made breakfast and got her father and sister out of bed. After breakfast she sent her father to his office to work. "Mergie, want to come to the pub with me? You can flirt while i have a meeting." She had said the wrong thing. "A meeting? Is it with a guy?" Tori let out a sigh and looked at her sister asking with her eyes 'reeeeeaally? Me meet a guy'. Her sister shook her head. "At least change, you look so boring. " at this she looked down at her pale yellow dress. It looked a lot like her brown one. "Fine but you stay out of my business today ok." She went up the stairs and came down in a read dress adorned with golden gears on the corset. Her sister began to open her mouth to say something about makeup but was cut off. "No, nothing else. Lets go. " When they arrived the bartender was busy with conversing with the town reaper. She sat at the end of the bar and let her sister run her muck with the men.
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:45 am

katheren was running around the pub twirling and scooting to avoid being grabbed and spanked. I really hate this. how does she stand it. katheren thought as she watched mera. talk politly and giggle when i guy reached out to grab her but she slid away and said something sweetly to the table. She looked around and saw Priest talking with her brother. oh this cant be good for me. "Hey babe how about a drink with us." Doc said grabbing her wrist he was amiddle age man with black hair slicked back and a mustach. "Now Doc i'm afraid i can't i have other tables but i'm kitty over their would love to be with you." she said breaking out of his grasp and shoving kitty at him. Phew that was close. Now time to... the doors opened and in walked the girl her brother was talking to the other night. perfect. She walked up to where her brother was talking with Priest trying her hardest to ignore what outfit she was in and that fact that he was right next to her. "Hey bro your girlfriend is back and i need two bottles of whiskey." she said laying down the money from one of the tables and pointing at the girl in red. he got the bottles and put them down and went straight to the girl.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:51 am

Tom had caught it, that moment he hoped no one had. Then, and idea clicked in his head after Tom mentioned seeing something he liked. Last night he was yelling to the whole bar how he wanted his sister married off. Hm, he would have to play this very very carfully. He took a sip of beer. "Tom, I know you want her to be married but you shouldn't parade her around like this." Faking concern seemed the best way to go. Hopefully Tom wouldn't think him a too terrible guy.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:11 am

Tom: kk here it goes "it's the easiest way to show her assets with out to much of a comotion why you have a better plan Priest?
Priest: Dont you think your attracting the wrong kind of men, they're just going to abuse that body of hers. She would be better off with someone who can protect her." He takes another sip of his beer.
Tom: "Like you maybe?"
Priest: "Would you really trust her with me?" at this he felt like he was half acting.
Tom: Thomas just got an evil glint (My bro hates me) "Why not you protect the town and i think you are just the guy who can maybe tame the fire of her wanting to constantly disappear."
Priest: Priest raised an eyebrow. " In that case, tell me a bit about her Tom, ill need all the help i can get. And if you could chaperone a courting?"
Tom: "Sure what do you want to know and when do you want to do the courting?" Thomas asked leaning on to the counter (is this what i broke up?)
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:21 am

Thomas saw who his sister was talking about and hurried down there in hopes she wasn't here to cause a scene in his saloon. "Look brat I'm busy what do you want now?" Thomas growled out still mad about how she treated him last night.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:27 am

She couldn't help but smile at his reaction to her. It pleased her to see him all worked up just by her presence. "Well hello to you too barkeep. whats that, why yes i would be delighted to take part in a glass of water." She leaned forward. "Look, " She let him see her worried face. "what do i have to do to get you to keep quite about my inventing habit?" She looked him sternly in the eye. Hopefully he would be wise and simply say leave him alone. She wanted to do that anyway.
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:34 am

Katheren leaned against the bar to grab the bottles she took the corks out and said, "I don't know what you and my demented brother were talking about but if are planning on cheating your way out of our bet then i guess the reaper is all bark and no show. Leave my bro and tricks out mutt." With that she took the bottles and went over to the table placing them down smiling at the men. "You shouldn't talk to that black sheep miss he is bad luck and a killer." One of the me said looking between her and Priest. "Oh him I'm not afraid i think he is getting to old for his title anyway so i think i can take him." The men chuckled at her give at the infamous man of terror. She laughed too flipping her hair out of her face. she glanced back at him with a sort of i dare you look in her sparkling eyes.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:42 am

He smirked. She had no idea what was going to happen. And tricks, he was researching his new prey. If she knew ANYTHING about him, she would surely do the same. 'She's just made because everyone knows her brother makes her weak" She was serving a table of good old folk. They hate him, the reaper. He didnt really care 'cept they tried to warn her against me. Her reply to them was just snide enough for him to taunt her. He waited for her to come back to the bar to whisper under his breath to her. "Hope you enjoy our courtship sweetie~" He smirked as he took a sip.
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:47 am

Thomas looked stunned for only a second though this girl who absolutely hated and just recently made him crazy with anger was now her begging and offering something for his silence on her inventions so if there was a higher power he was one awesome higher power. he leaned back against the case of alcohol stroking his chin "I don't know what are you willing to give up in exchange for my silence?" an evil glint in his dark green eyes.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:53 am

She fought the will to pull out her automatic gun from her guarder and shoot the asshole. He knew he had the power and it was going to kill her. But she had to protect what little sanity she had that came from inventing. "...Anything, name it ill give it to you." She knew she was going to regret those words but she had no choice. If her father found out that she had been drawing his blueprints since she was ten, in his sleep for him to wake up and think he had done it. He would think himself a failure. She couldn't let that happen.
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:58 am

Katheren whipped around to face him and dropped a bottle on the floor to shatter at her feet her eyes wide as a deers that just saw a hunter. She took an audible gulp "what the hell do you mean by courting you asshole? This better just be a trick cause there is no way in the seven layers of hell would i marry you not even if i was reincarnated a thousand times." she whispered back fiercely looking between him and her brother at the other end. her eyes now blazing with fury . He can't know that's my biggest fear he just can't she thought fiercely hoping her brother wouldn't really do this to her.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:06 am

He couldn't hide his suprise no matter how much he tried. She reacted like it was a death sentince. He couldn't believe he was about to do this. "Uh, i think you misheard me. Said i had to go to court, shit." He stood and began picking up the glass at her feet. "Why in 'the seven layers of hell' would i want to marry you anyway." he stood. Though I would like a job at this bar. To himself he thought 'the least her brother can do for me since im saving his ass.' He went back to the bar and let the people of the town begin to gossip. Him...a job. Well things were certainly gettin interesting.
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:18 am

He couldn't believe she would offer anything to him just for this secret. Hmmm there must be more to it then just her building shit. "Fine you work here to clear your dads dept and i get something to keep track of my sister until she marries." That's when there was aloud crash at the other end of the bar. Thomas looked up to see Thorn looking at Priest as though he just threatened her life. He just sighed and shook his head he must have told her he was interested poor man. Hey wait what does he mean work here God Dammit he cant be backing out now what ever I'll deal with him later. Thomas thought as he turned back to the brat. "So do we have a deal?" I kinda wonder if she can fill any of the dresses. No no no stop right there this is not happening.
Back to top Go down
VittoriaMercurio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:26 am

She let out a sigh. She looked at the other girls and their outfits and thought for a second. "Fine, deal but only if my sister can work here too." She knew her sister would enjoy it more than she ever could. She knew he would agree. Her sister would attract customers. She looked back over to the girl he so happen to point out as his sister. Maybe if she found out a secrete of his she could quite and get on with her life.
Back to top Go down
katherenrosevein

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:32 am

Katheren breathed a sigh of relief before realizing he said he wanted to work at the same place as her. "What the hell do you mean work here? From what I hear you don't actually work you do odd jobs and do mainly bounty hunting." great so now i get to see him everyday wearing this stupid getup instead of the one i like. She went behind the bar and bent forward to grab another bottle of the one she broke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Whiskey :: Now :: The Story-
Jump to: